It's easy. All it takes is a few steps.
Connect Optimum Stream to your TV using the HDMI cable
Turn on your TV and select the matching HDMI input for Optimum Stream
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete set up with your remote
Pairing your remote
Your remote will be paired to your Optimum Stream during install. If your remote becomes unpaired, or if you get a new remote, there is no need to worry.
Pairing your remote requires the Optimum Stream box to be in direct view of the remote. If your box is behind a TV or in a cabinet, you may need to relocate it so the remote can be directly pointed at the Stream box. Once pairing is complete, the Stream box can be moved out of sight.
- Remove the back cover of your remote and insert 2 AAA batteries
- Turn on your TV and your Optimum Stream cable box
- Press Home > Settings > Remote & Accessories > Add Stream Remote
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your remote
Programming your Remote to Control your TV Power and Volume:
- Once the remote is paired, select Remotes & Accessories from Settings
- Select Stream Remote (connected) > Change TV Set Up
- Follow the on-screen instructions to program your remote
During setup, you will be prompted to sign into your Google Account. With a Google account, you can use your voice to search for shows, open apps on Google Play, and more with Google Assistant. Locate your Google Account or create one.