Pair your remote to start enjoying endless entertainment.
How do I pair my remote?
Your remote will be paired to your Optimum Stream during install. If your remote becomes unpaired, or if you get a new remote, there is no need to worry.
- Pairing your remote requires the Optimum Stream box to be in direct line of sight of the remote. If your box is behind a TV or in a cabinet, you may need to relocate it so the remote can be directly pointed at the Stream box. Once pairing is complete, the Stream box can be moved out of sight.
- Remove the back cover of your remote and insert 2 AAA batteries
- Turn on your TV and your Optimum Stream cable box
- Press on the Stream remote to ensure you are on the Home Screen
- From the Home Screen, select settings
- Select Remotes & Accessories
- Select Add Stream Remote
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your remote
- You'll see an on-screen confirmation that the remote is paired
Programming your Remote to Control your TV Power and Volume:
- Once the remote is paired, select Remotes & Accessories from Settings
- Select Stream Remote (connected) > Change TV Set Up
- Follow the on-screen instructions to program your remote
- You'll see an on-screen confirmation that the remote is programmed to control your TV