WiFi At Home
Surf and browse the Internet wirelessly.
Your WiFi Network Name and Password
To make sure you can connect all your devices and manage your in-home WiFi network, you'll need to know your WiFi network name and password.
There are three ways to find your network name and password:
- Online at optimum.net/mynetwork
- Using the Optimum Support app
- On your Optimum One/Optimum TV Box
Change Your Network Name
When your service was installed, you were given a default WiFi network name and password. You can personalize your in-home WiFi network name to make it easier to find and add some personality to your network as well.
Remember, if you change your network name or password, you need to reconnect all devices to your network using your new sign-in information.
Manage Your Network
Want to see all the devices connected to your network?
At optimum.net/mynetwork you can see who and what devices are using your network. You can also set up a guest network or manage advanced router settings at any time.
Connect A Device
To connect wireless devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets and smart TVs to your in-home WiFi:
- On your WiFi-enabled device, turn on WiFi
- Choose your in-home WiFi network name from the list of available networks
- When prompted, enter your WiFi password to connect