Account & Billing
Get help managing your account or paying your bill.
An Optimum ID is a single, convenient username that allows you to sign in to optimum.net and manage your account, pay your bill online, access email, check voice messages and set your DVR remotely.
Create an ID
You must be on your home network to create your first, or primary, Optimum ID.
- Go to optimum.net/id.
- Enter your 13-digit account number. You can find your account number on your bill, installation or store receipt or packing slip.
- Enter the last name on your account.
- Enter the phone number on your account.
- Click Continue.
- Complete the required fields and click Create Optimum ID.
Add additional IDs
Once you've created your primary Optimum ID, you can create and manage up to 14 additional Optimum IDs. This way members of your household can access and manage the pay bill feature, parental controls, phone features, and free email.
- Go to optimum.net/profile. If you're not logged in, you'll first be prompted to enter your Optimum ID and password.
- On the right-hand side of the screen click on Add Optimum IDs to your account.
- Enter the answers to your security questions.
- Complete the required fields with the new user's information.
- Check which access, if any, you would like the new user to have.
- Click Create Optimum ID.
Forgot your Optimum ID and/or password?Recover ID Reset Password
Manage Your Account
We've made it easy for you to make payments, access information, and manage your account, anytime, anywhere.
|Online: Simply go to
|TV: Say "Help" into your
voice remote or go to Settings > Help
|Mobile: Download the
Optimum Support App
Here you'll see a snapshot of your current bill including amount due, due date, payments received during your billing period and your current monthly charges. For more details on your bill, you can click Show account details at the bottom of the page or Save or print bill(pdf) to open a PDF at the top right of your bill in a new tab.
To view your statements for the last 12 months, select Previous months from the view bill drop down.
Go paperless and simplify your life. Instead of a mailed paper statement, you'll automatically receive an email with a link to your bill each month. You'll save time, money, and help the environment.
- Go to optimum.net/paybill. If you're not logged in, you'll first be prompted to enter your Optimum ID and password.
- Under Manage, click Go paperless.
- Enter your Email address where you'd like to receive notification of your bill.
- Click Enroll in paperless billing.
Bill Payment Options
For your convenience, Optimum offers a variety of payment options.
- Optimum.net: View your current billing statement plus 12 previous billing statements and pay your bill online.
- Automatic Payment: Allows an automatic debit to be made each month to a debit/credit card or checking account. Enroll
- Your Bank's Website: Access your bank website and add Optimum as a payee.
- Optimum Support App Download the free Optimum Support App from the Apple App Store or Google Play. To learn more about the App, click here.
- Automated Phone System: For no fee, call 1-866-213-7456 and follow the phone prompts to make a payment by check or credit card.
- Customer Service Representative: For a $10 fee, call between the hours of 8am - 8pm, and follow the phone prompts to speak with a live representative to make a payment by check or credit card. Local phone numbers can be found on the phone list page.
Include the remittance slip that came with your bill along with a check or money order payable to Optimum. If you don't have the remittance slip and wish to mail your payment, you can find the mailing address here.
Pay in person at an Optimum store or at or designated payment center.