Account & Billing
Get help managing your account or paying your bill.
An Optimum ID is a single, convenient username that allows you to sign in to optimum.net and manage your account, pay your bill online, access email, check voice messages and set your DVR remotely.
Create an ID
You must be on your home network to create your first, or primary, Optimum ID.
- Go to optimum.net/id
- Enter your 13-digit account number. You can find your account number on your bill, installation or store receipt or packing slip
- Enter the last name on your account
- Enter the phone number on your account
- Click Continue
- Complete the required fields and click Create Optimum ID
Manage Your Account
We've made it easy for you to make payments, access information, and manage your account, anytime, anywhere.
|Online: Simply go to
|TV: Say "Help" into your
voice remote or go to Settings > Help
|Mobile: Download the
Optimum Support App
Here you'll see a snapshot of your current bill including amount due, due date, payments received during your billing period and your current monthly charges. For more details on your bill, you can click Show account details at the bottom of the page or Save or print bill(pdf) to open a PDF at the top right of your bill in a new tab.
To view your statements for the last 12 months, select Previous months from the view bill drop down.
Go Paperless and simplify your life. Instead of a mailed paper statement, you'll automatically receive an email with a link to your bill each month. You'll save time, money, and help the environment.
- Go to optimum.net/paybill. If you're not logged in, you'll first be prompted to enter your Optimum ID and password.
- Under Manage, click Go Paperless.
- Enter your Email address where you'd like to receive notification of your bill.
- Click Enroll in Paperless Billing.
Bill Payment Options
We offer many convenient ways for you to pay your bill - online, using the app, by phone, in person, or by mail. Learn more.